HOW TO WHITELIST A DOMAIN
Make sure to whitelist our domain, or you will not receive any of our emails, as
they will promptly land in your SPAM folder. Here’s how to whitelist:
DOMAIN WHITELISTING INSTRUCTIONS
A whitelist is a list of email addresses and domains that you want to receive emails from. By adding a domain to your whitelist, you are telling your email system not to filter out emails from that domain. Follow the instructions below to add us to your whitelist to ensure that you receive our mailings.
Here are the instructions on how to whitelist a domain for some of the most popular email programs:
- Log into your Gmail account. Open your “Spam” folder.
- Locate the message for the domain you want to whitelist. Place a check in the box located next to the message.
- Click “More Actions.” Select “Filter Messages Like These.”
- Enter into the “From” field the domain name you wish to whitelist. Like this: @grabitonlinemobile.com
- Click “Next Step.” Place a check inside the box labeled “Never Send it to Spam.” Click “Create Filter” to save your changes.
- Log into your Hotmail account. Click your “Inbox” folder.
- Select the “Options” link on the upper, right-hand side of the page. Click “More Options.”
- Look underneath the “Preventing Junkmail” section. Select “Safe and Blocked Senders.”
- Click “Safe Senders.” Enter
Click “Add to List.” The domain will automatically be added to your whitelist.
- Log into your Yahoo! email account. Click the “Options” link in the upper, right-hand corner. Select “More Options.”
- Click the “Filters” option from the left side column. Select the “Add Filter” option from the Yahoo! top navigation bar.
- Add a name in the “Filter Name” field to help you distinguish this filter from all other filters. In the “Sender” field, select “Contains” from the drop-down menu.
In the “Move to Folder” field, select “Inbox.”
Click “Save Changes” from the Yahoo! top navigation bar